The Bissonnet Municipal Utility District will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2022 on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 12:00 noon, at 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, TX 77057. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
Visit Texas.gov/PropertyTaxes to find a link to your local property tax database on which you can easily access information regarding your property taxes, including information about proposed tax rates and scheduled public hearings of each entity that taxes your property.
- Voting Locations
Lugares de Votación
Địa điểm Bỏ Phiếu
- Notice of Bond Election – Proposition A
Aviso de Elección de Bonos – Proposición A
Thông Báo về Cuoc Bầu cử Trái Phiếu – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị A
債券選舉通知 – 提案A
- Order Calling Bond Election – Proposition A
Orden para Convocar una Elección de Bonos – Proposición A
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Trái Phiếu – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị A
關於召集債券選舉的命令 – 提案A
- Notice of Maintenance Tax Election – Proposition B
Aviso de Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento – Proposición B
Thông Báo Về Cuộc Bầu Cử Thuế Bảo Trì – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị B
維護稅選舉通知 – 提案B
- Order Calling Maintenance Tax Election- Proposition B
Orden para Convocar Una Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento – Proposición B
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Về Thuế Bảo Trì – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị B
維護稅選舉命令 – 提案B
These notices will remain posted continuously until after 7:00 p.m. on May 7, 2022 (Election Day).
Our 2021 holiday schedule is as follows. Please note service times will likely be later than usual with the additional holiday volume.
- Friday, December 24th – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25th – CLOSED
- Friday, December 31, 2021 – 9:00 AM – Noon
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – CLOSED
- Saturday, December 25, 2021 – No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021 – Normal services provided.
- Saturday, January 1, 2022 – No services provided. Service will resume on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, for trash collection.
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 – Normal services provided.