Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- TEC – Conflict of Interest Forms and Instructions
- The Directors and vendors have not disclosed any conflicts pursuant to Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 176.
District Contact Information
Bissonnet Municipal Utility District
c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP
6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762
The District’s E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections – Bonds
- Voting Locations
Lugares de Votación
Địa điểm Bỏ Phiếu
- Notice of Bond Election – Proposition A
Aviso de Elección de Bonos – Proposición A
Thông Báo về Cuoc Bầu cử Trái Phiếu – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị A
債券選舉通知 – 提案A
- Order Calling Bond Election – Proposition A
Orden para Convocar una Elección de Bonos – Proposición A
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Trái Phiếu – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị A
關於召集債券選舉的命令 – 提案A
- Notice of Maintenance Tax Election – Proposition B
Aviso de Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento – Proposición B
Thông Báo Về Cuộc Bầu Cử Thuế Bảo Trì – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị B
維護稅選舉通知 – 提案B
- Order Calling Maintenance Tax Election- Proposition B
Orden para Convocar Una Elección de Impuesto de Mantenimiento – Proposición B
Lệnh Yêu Cầu Tổ Chức Cuộc Bầu Cử Về Thuế Bảo Trì – Kế Hoạch Đề Nghị B
維護稅選舉命令 – 提案B
These notices will remain posted continuously until after 7:00 p.m. on May 7, 2022 (Election Day).
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf.
- Texas Ethics Commission – Forms and Instructions
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18, 2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail or hand deliver your request to Bissonnet Municipal Utility District, c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP, 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762.